The goal of any nutrition program is to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals. This can be based on how you want to look, how you want to feel or to achieve a specific performance goal. Available here will be basic, intermediate, & advanced
- Basic: Anyone can access a basic program which will give a guide on basic nutrition principles, tips, and information. This is good for people who are new to health and fitness or who are just trying to eat a bit better to meet their health/fitness goals and don’t have the knowledge to apply to their lifestyle.
- Intermediate: This is for people who have some knowledge on nutrition already, maybe tried some types of diets before or some specific ways of eating and not found the right fit for them. This program is also suitable for people who want to learn more about how to eat for THEIR own bodies and build healthy habits and lifestyle they can maintain afterwards.
- Advanced: These are for people who have serious goals in health and fitness such as preparing for a photoshoot, competition or who have some kind of condition/illness to treat such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes etc. This level is also suitable for those who have food intolerance/allergy and need quite a complex nutrition program to address these issues correctly.
In any nutrition program, you can expect a specific and customised program for you with calorie breakdown and macronutrient information with food charts to meet your goals and fit around your own lifestyle. It will be easy to understand and suit your needs. I strongly believe in programs directly focused on achieving your true health/fitness goals and to fit programs around your lifestyle, NOT fit your lifestyle around your eating. All programs will also include general information relating to your needs, guides and extra tips to help you stay on track and develop those habits and strong foundations needed to maintain your results and follow your way of eating you want to look and feel your best!
To sign up for a class please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
– Which Class are you interested in?
– Do you have access to a gym/gym equipment?