[gem_divider margin_top=”77″][gem_divider margin_top=”-18″][gem_divider margin_top=”20″]
Coach / Manager
Hey guys! I’m Joshua Botha, a certified personal trainer, and high-performance coach. I come from South Africa, and not only was I born there, but so was my passion for fitness!
I started my journey by competing in many sports, such as rugby and rowing, on provincial levels. Then, I stumbled across one of the most challenging and rewarding sports of all time, bodybuilding. I started competing at 17 and my last time on stage was when I was 22.
I competed in competitions around South Africa and Asia and learned so much about exercising and how to maintain the right shape. I am very passionate about helping people and sharing what learned during my years as a bodybuilder.
So, come and join me for a workout!
- 1st place u/18 – border provincial national qualifier – 2013
- 1st place IFBB U/18 – South African championships 2013
- 1st place IFBB u/23 – friendly city classic.2014
- 1st place IFBB u/23 – border provincial championships 2014
- 1st place juniors U/23 – South African championships 2014
- 1st place at PCA “Rise of the Phoenix” national qualifier U/23 – 2015
- 1st place juniors U/23 – Grand Prix 2015
- 1st place at PCA “Battle of the Titans iv” national qualifier U/23 2017
- 2nd – place PCA word championships 2017