My name is Josh Madeira. I am a Certified Nutritionist, Personal/Rehab Trainer and Life Coach from Australia. I also work as a freelance fitness model that started in Australia and followed me to Thailand. My qualifications are as follows:
- 2012 – Certificate III & IV in Personal Training-Australian Institute of Fitness
- 2008 – 2012 Graduated Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours) (Psychology) – Brisbane, Australia-Tertiary Education
- 2009-2012 Graduated (with Distinction) Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Bachelor of Food Science (Nutrition) – Brisbane, Australia- Tertiary Education.
- 2012-2013 Bachelor of Business (International business major)- QUT and 6 months at Chulalongkorn University Bangkok, Thailand (Jan-June 2013)
- 2013 – ABNLP Certified Life Coach, Masters Practitioner, Timeline Therapy Association (TLT) recognized in 21 different countries.
My philosophy for overall health can be summarised as the following; I truly believe that health is the single most important aspect of life. Even for those who focus more on career/money or relationships /social life, it is an undeniable fact that no other aspect of your entire life can be at its best or reach its full potential if your health is not the best it can be. Take care of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual self so you can look and feel your best. Be as happy and successful as you can possibly be. To do this you need to make sure your training is suitable, your nutrition supports your goals and body, your mentality and attitude is driving these intrinsically in your being.