1 Parkmount Road
Toronto, ON M4J 0A5
Check out my blog on Facebook for videos and inspiration along your fitness journey. I will post tips, tutorials and work out strategies. If you have any feedback, feel free to send me a message with your thoughts!
In one of my most recent competitions, I won 1st Place in the Men’s Raw Open under 83 kg with the Thailand Powerlifting Federation (TPF). I won two new national records with my bench press and deadlift. In my squat, I was able to lift 235 kg – an increase of 28 kg from my last attempt in a competition in 2017. My bench press was 170 kg and my deadlift was 237.5 kg, both of which are now national records.
My certifications include:
- Level 1 & 2 Powerlifting Certification, Thai Powerlifting Federation
- Certified Trainer, Form Physiotherapy and Rehab
- Additionally, I am currently sponsored by Fitwhey and Form Physiotherapy and Rehab.
My Accomplishments include
– 2021 TPF Bench Press Competition – 1st Place
– 2020 Training Ground Olympic Weightlifting Competition – 1st Place
– 2019 TPF Men’s Raw Open U83kg – 1st Place
– 2018 Fitwhey Classic – 3rd Place
– 2018 Static Monsters Strongman – 3rd Place Worldwide for Log Press
– 2017 Push-Pull Powerlifting Competition – 1st Place
– 2017 Fittest Man in Bangkok with the Lab – 1st Place
– 2017 Bangkok Throwdown Crossfit [Team Competition] – 1st Place
– 2016 Thailand Powerlifting Alliance (TPA) – 1st Place
– 2016 Latchford Classic Strongman – 1st Place
– 2016 Fitwhey Classic Strongman – 5th Place
– 2015 Fitwhey Classic Strongman – 6th Place
– 2015 Thailand Throwdown – 5th Place
– 2015 Fitwhey Classic – 6th Place
– 2015 Bangkok Brawl with Training Ground – 5th Place